- 4 side view with multiple sensors to improve coverage, reliability and redundancy.
- Power – ON indicator.
- Active Condition Indicator – Fault generation indicated in the control panel in case of any sensor not responding to fire simulation test.
- Fire Condition Latch – Separate LED for individual sensor with Latch to find which detector side has worked.
- DSTO – Dual Status Test Option
- During RFC the LED latches and during TFC they glow for 3 secs and switches off.
- POST – Power ON Self Test ensures all the detectors are in working condition.
( 1 ) RFC – To simulate Real Fire Condition and check diverter operation
( 2 ) TFC – Test Fire Condition to check Detector operation only